Tuesday, May 25, 2010

WOULD LIKE = LOVE

Today, i learn something that i think it is interesting. Firstly, i like to share with you that i take tuition class at Pusat Bahasa Titian Jaya KB ( Cambridge English School). I take this class because i want to prepare myself for MUET that i will sit for it in the end of this year. My teacher says that I would like to swim. Then, she asks all of her students " What is word that can be replaced worl "would like" to make it short and same meaning with it? Everyone start to share their idea. I also guest a few woers such as 'eager' and 'agree'. But, both of them are wrong. Then, when everyone has give up, she gives the answer. She says that would like have the meaning with love. Is it true?? Would like just same with love?? In my opinion, like and love is something different. We maybe like someone but it does not mean that we love him or her. Love is something abstract to say. Love needs sacrifice, loyalty, and responsibility. Love is the powerful word that give the strength for us to continue our life. Love can be to our Creator, family, frenz, and the sweetheat one... "The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return", By Jules Love isn't blind, it just only sees what matters. Love is a moment that lasts forever... You will know the real meaning of love when you fall in love. If a tear fell from my eyes, everytime i wished you were with me I would have a puddle of fallen wishes at my feet. Through the wind I hear your voice, in the clouds I see your name. Living life without you just wouldnt be the same If you love someone more than anything, Then distance only matters to the mind, not to the heart. If i had a single flower for everytime i thought of you i could walk forever in my garden.

No comments: